"Fabrics shown will include, amongst others
- recycled ‘paper leather’ (PAper No.9)
- coffee waste (SCafe),
- recycled polyester (worrisome what with the breakdown to micro sized particles flushed into the oceans and ending up in food webs)
- waste banana fibre,
- sustainable man made fibres derived from trees and plants.
These will be shown alongside fabrics made with
- sustainably produced natural fabrics which include locally sourced and recycled wool,
- organic and low impact silk,
- a diverse range of woven, ribbed, printed and blended organic cotton
- hemp and linen fabrics
- and dozens of others."
Ask for the world you want and please ask others to ask too!