Wednesday, October 8, 2008

London Calling

I've been invited to attend the fashion event of the decade!

Fashioning the Future Summit 2008
October 27th and 28th
The London College of Fashion is hosting this event, inviting key industry informers and decision makers to debate the question: Can fashion bring about a long term lifecycle change to move us towards a more sustainable economy and better lives.

This is an amazing opportunity and I am happy that my work has been noticed. I recently wrote (prior to this invitation!) a caption for a fashionRIP photo ..."follow your truth as it grows" This my friends, is a result of that seekers heart. The abstract heart where the universe connects with the personal energy, where we are but one and part of the whole at the same time....yup I am a believer.

No comments: