Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bumbershoot Party Hats

best of show

Disco ball repurposed

Yvonne

Ms Donna

yours truly
Linda

Steelheadz from steelheadz .com
Last Wednesday(9/1) Teatro Zinzanni hosted a birthday party hat contest for Bumbershoot insiders. Bumbershoot is 40 years old this year.

Well I can't afford a Teatro ticket, but I can whip up a hat or two; so I did and this got me and a friend into a dress rehearsal for TZs newest show, Hearts of Fire. Go if you get the chance, so fun, impressive and tingly.

I wish I had put more time and effort into the hats I made (humble designer moment); then again, being an underachiever made it easy to glory in the spectacular head displays of others
Do sign up on the Bumberfan email list for next year- it's a really great way to participate in one of Seattle's iconic events of summer.

No comments: